On-site safety is of paramount importance, so the JCB 535-125 Hi-Viz construction Loadall has a wealth of features designed to protect themselves, their operators and any bystanders.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance
Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce fast cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
Max. Lift Height: 13.78 m
Max. Lift Capacity: 4,000 kg
Max. Engine Power: 55 kW
Max. Reach: 9.7 m
Travel Speed: 29 kph
Operating Weight: 10,880 kg